Monday, October 15, 2012

Fourth "Love, according to them..."

For my birthday... My hall ( along with my sneaky roommate).
Bought me a Keurig, along with some tasty cupcakes (courtesy of my sneaky mother).

My birthday was October 1st.... So at this point, I have known these thirty wonderful women (not including my sneaky roommate) for less than a month. I was blown away.
I never expected to receive anything from them on my birthday, let alone the effort it took to surprise me.
And so... what I learned from my residents and my roommate about love, is that LOVE IS TIMELESS. 

It knows no means of how long you've known that person, it has no recollection of how many times you have actually seen their face or weather or not you know their name (its been a struggle, but I almost got them down). 

Love knows no time... it is us that keeps track.
Perhaps we can learn a little something from not keeping track, simply loving because someone or something deserves love at that point and time.

So, even after this year has passed, I will make coffee from my Keuirg and remember the timeless love that I received on my 21st birthday from my residents.



So that's love,
according to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment