Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fifth "Love, according to them..."

My home church is really small... small as in, we maybe have 20- 30 people each sunday and if we get real crazy we have around 60 or so.
But there's one thing about my church that is unmistakable, and that is the fact that God is so present in that place despite our numbers.

So what has that taught me about love? You may ask?
Well, it has taught me that love does not have to be big or small in order to be meaningful.
When we think about love.. sometimes we think of all these big and "great things"
but love can also be a collection of all the little wonders too.

I believe that at the core of love, it is meant to be close and intimate and not necessarily always loud, boisterous and in your face.
Love can come as a mosaic of small things and create one big beautiful, soft, and intimate love bubble.


So that's love,
according to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment