Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Warfare.

I know a lot of people "freak out" or get akward around "spiritual" or "religious" talks.
however, this is my blog...feel free not to read.

Theres just been so much around me, especially around the women i know and love.
alot of vulnerability, confusion when it comes to worth and the defining of it.
i dont know how to explain it all
but its heavy
i feel it in my heart, my stomach, my shoulders
its almost sickening
there is a spiritual battle going on with the women i know, which says alot because these are strong, wise women&young ladies who have hearts and desires to grow closer to Christ
and the enemy is not happy.

its terrifying &reassuring almost
dont get me wrong, nothing is reassuring about trials
but through these trials we get to a point where we grow closer to God
and also grow closer to the men and women we are called to be in this world
there is alot going on
and i feel as though sometimes i'm taken out of all thats happening when i get to APU
its like my own little paradise, my vacation away from home

Father, whatever it is thats going on
bring peace and reassurance Lord
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment