Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1styear.

I wouldn’t take back not anything that happened this year.
At first it was really challenging. i struggled with being alone, feeling like an outsider in my own room and worst of all HAVING NO FRIENDS!
my RA said, that i overcame a lot of hard things &now that i look back, i realize that i did
But all of it made me a stronger person, and draw closer to this woman God is calling me to be.
I met so many wonderful people i was SO BLESSED to meet
i had lots of conversations that i would never take back&always remember.
i learned so much and (suprisingly) was excited to learn it all!
not only academically
but spiritually, also personally about myself and others…it was scary and yet so beneficial
I literally could go on &on, but then it would turn into my book “ARIE’S FIRST YEAR!” lol
It all just feels like one really big memory, literally the best time of my life.
It was hard financially, but i tell people all the time
i dont even worry about being in debt.
this is where i know God wants me, and he will provide as long as he sees fit.
i dont want to be anywhere else.
i loved my first year of college.
every minute of it
and now i’m home.
 theres a little bit of irritation, i didnt think being back at home would be difficult as my mom would say
"your not at college anymore"

its a great feeling though, to be able to say
i finished my first year of college :))
i’m on summer vacation.
&i return back to school in earlier august to start my orientation leader training.
with every bump in the road, there’s a blessing at the end of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment