Monday, October 15, 2012

Starting a new little mini serious type deal.

"Love, according to others...." Is what I will call it. The "others" is basically anyone around me, that could be people in my family, friends, or complete strangers.

Here's the first one, and naturally it is about my parents.


My parents marriage has made me realize..
That I want someone who allows me to be weak.
My mom is a strong woman, wise and very much so her own person. I of course have received some of her dominant traits. I want a man who allows me to be weak and not the stereotypical “Damsel in distress” type of "weakness", none of that. 
But when I just don’t feel like being the one who saves everyone all the time, I know I have someone right behind me to do the saving, including when the person needing it is myself. 


So that's love,
according to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment