Sunday, July 8, 2012

There are so many things I have a desire to do..

My mom was asking me if I had finished my advice book for my hall...
My answer was no.
What am I waiting for ?! I need to finish it.

I Digress,
I have a desire to write a book for Pastor Daughters .... I just need to figure out what the whole topic or theme would be about. But life is a rough as a PK. It's a job just like being a pastor.

Anyway, today I came up with the title so I think that means this book must come into existence.
"Breakfast for Dinner on Sundays"
because on Sunday no one in my family eats breakfast... except maybe Zion.
We wake up, get dressed, go to church, let God work through all of the preparations we thought we were doing and then at the end of all realize how hungry we are!

So there it is, the title of my (future) book for Pastor Daughters
"Breakfast for Dinner on Sundays"

There are so many things I get sudden desires to do, if only the continuous motivation and time was just as passionate.

until next time,
yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment