Monday, August 8, 2011

Its that time again..

Where did this summer go?!

This is my last week at home& silly me thought it would be easier the second time!
Leaving APU&coming home was hard, i was excited for summer but knew a part of me would be anxiously awaiting my return to APU. All i have to ask is where is that anxiousness  i once felt?
I feel like i'm leaving home for the first time all over again
&it kinda sucks
&it kinda hurts, a lot.

I have been so BLESSED with a family who yes gets on my nerves &sometimes i just need to get away from, but when it comes down to it, they are my life, the reason i achieve goals and strive to be the best me i can be.
Of course of course one day reaching heaven &hearing the words "well done my good and faithful servant" are also what i strive for, but my family is my strong tower, my light house
&once again i have to leave them

its not like i'm being pulled away from them by force, because its nothing but my own choice ...
But this summer was a season, &i know once i get back to APU&in my own swing of things, its going to be fine &i'm going to be blessed because i know thats where God wants me,
its just so dang difficult.

but i will live in the now, enjoy this last week with my friends & family
&then count down the days till my return.
i feel at peace after writing all this down.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment